You can get a final price or book a course with us in several ways:
Or telephone us on 01843 227700
What you should check before booking your course:
- Flight / travel arrangements to the country your course will be taking place in
- Whether you require a VISA to study the course
When you should book your course:
- If you have specific arrangements or requirements you should book as early as possible to guarantee availability however generally bookings will be fine 8-12 weeks before the start of the course.
- If this is not possible, please telephone us and ask about late bookings and availability. Please note that July and August are exceptionally busy months and late placement may not always be possible in these months.
- All payments should be made 4 weeks before the start of the course to guarantee placement.
How to pay:
- You can pay by debit or credit card online through our secure payment system here
- You can pay by International Bank Transfer (please ask for sterling/euro/dollar account details)
What will happen once you’ve filled out the form and booked your course:
- We will confirm the application has been received
- We will confirm the full price of the course requested and the amount of deposit required
- Once the deposit is paid we will send you details of your host teacher and family