Studying in England
England, Shakespeare’s country, is still the most popular country to visit in order to learn English. With it’s famous cities, castles and countryside, England makes a great destination for studying the language.
Just some of the benefits of learning English in England are their:
- Historic Cities
- Charming Seaside Towns
- Captivating Landscapes
- Vibrant Cultural and Social Scene
- World Class Museums and Galleries
Your stay will be carefully supervised and supported from start to finish by the local organiser. They are always available to help you with any questions you have concerning your course or stay - read more
Our Host Teachers
Chosen for their ability to make you feel completely at home, enthusiasm and expertise in giving one-to-one tuition. Your age, interests, personal and language needs are all taken into account by the local organiser when selecting the most suitable host teacher for you – take a look at some example teacher profiles – read more
A course of 15 hours per week for younger students aged 13 – 17 who wish to share the lessons and host teacher with one or two other students of a diﬀerent nationality.
Available in England from 2 – 16 July and 16 – 30 July
There is a ﬁxed two-way arrival and departure transfer fee of £250 (for London airports and Kent Eurostar Stations). Transfers will normally be shared.
- This course is not suitable for either very low levels (less than 2 years’ English) or for advanced students.
- If a student wishes to have additional weeks before or after the Summer Special Course period he/she may book the one student programme for the additional weeks.
- If there is no partner for any part of the stay during the course dates the student will receive 15 hours’ one-to-one tuition per week at the same price. Please note we cannot guarantee a partner student.
You will be placed in one of the following beautiful and interesting regions…
Kent offers a wealth of historic castles, cathedrals, museums and medieval cities such as Canterbury, stately gardens, lush green countryside, golden sandy beaches and is only a short distance from London. read more
Essex offers romantic castle ruins, medieval stately homes, museums and historic market towns, a royal yacht club, forests for hiking and is also only a short distance from London. read more
Course fees for two week’s accommodation (up to 14 nights) and lessons (1 hour = 60 minutes’ tuition).
This is where some text and stuff can go
Sagittis fringilla, massa et nunc. Fusce sollicitudin eros non mauris convallis gravida. Aenean fringilla magna eu nulla euismod id tincidunt tortor. Sagittis fringilla, massa et nunc.